NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2022 SCHOLARSHIP
Entries Due By March 1st, 2022. Scholarship recipients will be notified by March 31st, 2022.
Providing opportunities to students who graduate from accredited community and technical college programs in diesel or collision repair technology. Our scholarship program includes:
- Paid tuition, fees and books (up to $10,000 value)
- Complete tool box (up to $5,500 value)
- Laptop (up to an $800 value)
- Technician swag bag (up to a $500 value)
- Customized mentoring
- Paid internship
To be considered, students must:
- Be accepted into an accredited diesel or collision repair technology program.
- Complete and submit a TCC Scholarship Application in order to be considered.
Students selected for the scholarship must commit to work for one of our Freightliner dealerships for 2 years after graduation. Please note our dealerships are located in Nebraska, Kansas, and Iowa. Eligibility for continuing in the program is dependent upon successfully meeting the defined academic expectations as well as, compliance with program rules and regulations of the particular diesel or collision repair technology program.